ONE WEEK, just 1 little week!

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Are we there yet? Are we there? No but we are getting so close.

My plan is to pack this weekend and be all ready to catch my plane next week.

Just got through double checking my reservations, which that was a good thing because I had an error that I hadn't notice before. I might of been knocking on doors at the hotel, asking if anyone had an extra bed, since I had one of the nights wrong, lol.

See you all next week.:):eek::D

Jean

Soo excited! Can't believe it's almost here. I'm packing this weekend too so I know I have everything I need. Can't wait to see everyone! Safe travels! :)

I know this is a silly question, but I've never been to Glassboro so thought I'd go ahead and ask: when everyone showers at the gym, what do you do with your hair? I seriously doubt people blow dry their hair in the gym, right? I am so used to the destination road trips where you can pretty yourself up in the hotel rooms that I don't know what the routine will be like in Glassboro. Also, how long do you usually have to wait to get a shower?

Hard to believe it's less than 4 days away!

To be honest- there are alot of cathletes and not alot of showers so many people don't shower between workouts. I ususally don't because time is limited and it seems silly to shower just to go get sweat soaked all over again. Many of us just bring wash up wipes and deodorant and do a quick freshen up, clothes change and off we go. But, it's totally up to you. You could always bring your shower stuff and then you have the option (just don't forget to bring a towel).

Thanks, Jenn. Another silly question: are those baby wipes you're referring to? I think I may just do what you do and freshen up between workouts.

AYLE09 said:
To be honest- there are alot of cathletes and not alot of showers so many people don't shower between workouts. I ususally don't because time is limited and it seems silly to shower just to go get sweat soaked all over again. Many of us just bring wash up wipes and deodorant and do a quick freshen up, clothes change and off we go. But, it's totally up to you. You could always bring your shower stuff and then you have the option (just don't forget to bring a towel).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.