One-on-one request

Justinef

Cathlete
Cathe, when you start recording the 1-1 sessions, I'd love to be shown some techniques for improving my lifts. I know that body builders / weight lifters / figure competitors etc do more than just lift heavy with a bit of cardio thrown in! I've read about muscle activation techniques, mobility drills, technique work with lighter weights, and there'll be a lot else I've never even heard of....
I believe that quite a few pros do these sessions on top of their usual workouts - I thought it'd be a great idea for active recovery days / weeks, or as doubles if the sessions were short enough. I'm at a point now where my strength is plateauing (despite another round of STS) - I'm sure there are many Catheletes out there in the same situation.

I know you're the one who can show us the best way, and get the best out of each of us.

Thank you!

Cathe, when you start recording the 1-1 sessions, I'd love to be shown some techniques for improving my lifts. I know that body builders / weight lifters / figure competitors etc do more than just lift heavy with a bit of cardio thrown in! I've read about muscle activation techniques, mobility drills, technique work with lighter weights, and there'll be a lot else I've never even heard of....
I believe that quite a few pros do these sessions on top of their usual workouts - I thought it'd be a great idea for active recovery days / weeks, or as doubles if the sessions were short enough. I'm at a point now where my strength is plateauing (despite another round of STS) - I'm sure there are many Catheletes out there in the same situation.

I know you're the one who can show us the best way, and get the best out of each of us.

Thank you!
This!!! I loudly echo Justine's request!

I'd like to see a one on one session showing modifications for some of the higher impact moves used in different workouts
that aren't so easy (at least, for me) to figure out how to modify and still keep up with the workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.