One more Yosemite Pic - gorgeous!

buckeyegirl

Cathlete
Classic Yosemite - really love this place.
yosemitedownload5-canon112.jpg

Your pictures are breathtaking! I'm getting excited now. I'm hoping DH can do some kind of climbing when he is there. He tried in the Tetons and ran into every kind of weather except hail - rain, snow, sleet.

Robin- we actually went to the very base of El Capitan and watched the rock climbers - nuts!! We even saw one of them in a sleeping "cot" perched out on the sheer face of El Cap. Is this what your hubby does?

We saw some tutorials on rock climbing and I found it very intriguing.

Heidi

Heidi, in his younger days, I think DH would have loved the chance to try El Capitan. These days, he'd rather just do some "bouldering." I tried and tried to like climbing for him, but I always ended up with sewing-machine legs when I got about 10 feet off the ground. I finally decided it was just one of those things he'd have to do on his own.

Your pictures are breathtaking! I'm getting excited now. I'm hoping DH can do some kind of climbing when he is there. He tried in the Tetons and ran into every kind of weather except hail - rain, snow, sleet.

Robin, I LOVE your signature! I'm a huge Piglet fan!

Isn't this THE best view when you come out of the tunnel and approach the Valley Floor? We always rent a place in Yosemite West (just past the turnoff for Glacier Point) and go through this tunnel to get to the Valley Floor. It always takes my breath away when I see this view.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.