One more question about Slime Series/P90X

luvmylbb

Cathlete
I promise this will be the last question:My sister bought both series and doesn't know where to start:SHe wants to lose 10 pounds, has been doing Cathe for about 10 months so she is a int/adv exersicer.Does P90X get you bulky or would the Slim series be better for fatloss?Also what aout the Lean rortaion.?Sorry for so many questions :)

She can do the lean rotation, is more reps, lighter weights or the classic, using high rep, low weights. She can follow the eating plan for weight loss.

I hear the slim series is boring as all hell. P90X offers 3 rotations...Classic, Lean and Doubles. To avoid a bulker look, just do higher reps...12-15 of each exercise and do cardio.

I followed the Classic rotation, did high reps and added my own cardio everyday. I also added Cathe leg work once a week.

I wanted a leaner look but the Lean rotation of P90X didn't have much strength training at all! Lot less than I am use to, anyway. That is why I did the Classic rotation and added my own cardio (their cardio was too easy).

I have both series and like them both for different reasons, but both are what you make of them. P90X can be used for slimming & weight loss also. Both series offer different rotations depending on your goals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.