On pins and needles...

Lotus

Last night, I ordered six Cathe tapes (the PS series, Body Max, and Interval Max). After reading the posts on this site and the VF site, I decided it was time. I have Cardio Hits (DVD), which convinced me that Cathe is the workout queen. However, I plan to put together a rotation with Cathe, FIRM stuff, and yoga. When the 6-pack is ready, then I'll order all of the new stuff.

I'm a bit nervous because I still have tons of stuff that I don't use anymore. Nothing is wrong with the tapes, of course, but I feel like it's time to move on. I'm going to make a flyer to distribute to my coworkers so I can sell the other tapes. When you all discovered Cathe, what happened to your collections? I'm going to keep many of my other tapes, but I'm still looking at around 45 that I want to sell (cheap to a good home).

well for heaven's sake post your list here :)

Just kidding.

I was also trying to decide what to do with my old tapes...have so far decided to keep them for easy days (flu recovery, BMAX recovery!), because Cathe has no easy day tapes!

Sophie

Wow! That's a lot of tapes. I only had about 10 to get rid of and donated them to the library just in case I wanted to do them again someday. But, they are STILL not on the shelf. I would personally love to see your list. But I guess maybe we can't do that here. Don't know. You can email it to me if you like. Up to you. Have fun with your new tapes!
Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.