On demand videos not rewinding

Brontemom

Is there a reason that on some of the on demand videos that we can't rewind a bit in case we need to change weights or get water? Each time I pause and then try to rewind, the video starts from the beginning disclaimer and I can't fix it. Any suggestions?

Hi Brontemom, can you tell us if you're using your browser ( if so which browser) or our Cathe OnDemand app and the device you're trying to play on?

Hi Brontemon, I'm seeing this too when using my browser. I'm not sure if this is a problem on our end or with the player we use (JW Player). I did find a temporary fix you can do. If you try to use the scrubber bar with the player window "not maximized" the scrubber bar and chapters don't work. However, if you then maximize the player to full screen the scrubber bar will work fine. And if you then go back to the smaller view the scrubber bar will now also work. However, if you then log off you will have to repeat the steps the next time you use your player as the scrubber bar stops working after you log off.

We're looking into this issue to see what is causing it. If it's on our end our developers should be able to fix it, but if the problem is with JW Player we will have to reach out to them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.