OMG-I did it!

JULSCARVER

Cathlete
I was so nervous to try these new workouts! I have never felt this trepidation before! I am not nearly as fit as Cathe, her crew or probably most of you who post on these forums. But that doesn't mean I'm not trying!
I actually did Crossfire Today! I did the whole workout w/o additional rests. Of course I didnt use as heavy weights, or go as deep or jump as high but I still had air under my feet. I loved it!!!! Thank you Cathe for boosting my confidence....

Yay!

Congrats Julscarver...we knew you could do it! :)

And don't knock your fitness...if you can do Crossfire, you're fit!!! Are you as excited to do To The Max as me? But at the same time I'm dying to do Crossfire again. Our cup runneth over!

Congrats JulsCarver!! My intensity was low too. Happy that Cede was counting for Cathe, crew and us.

The less impact premix might be an option to consider. I watched it and it looks like it could be used to work up to the main workout.
I love CrossFire!

That's how I started with crossfire, I did the less impact premix. Then I did the triple tabata premix. I felt great. So today, I did the crossfire extreme premix. OMG!!! I cannot believe I did it and it felt great. I only time I paused the dvd was when UPS rang the doorbell or else I didn't have any extra pauses at all. I was very nervous about both of these dvd's because I have really enjoyed the low impact series. But Cathe is great and these are becoming my top dvd's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.