Older Videos

Hello Cathe!

I was very happy thinking that I had every single video that you put out.

However, I was in ebay recently and typed in your name. Up popped a couple of videos that I had never seen. One was the "Home Stepping Video" and the other was called "Fit and Firm". The box looked like it was probably an older tape from a different company. Naturally, when I saw these, I immediately outbid the other two people. (And the videos are on the way!).

Could you tell me... do I now have all your videos? I have every single one that you sell on your website plus these two "Home" and "Fit and Firm".

Are there any others out there that I should be looking for? Thank you!

Hi Amanda! These older videos that you came across on ebay are not listed on our site because we have discontinued them. As the years go by, we phase certain videos out because they either appear much too dated or no longer reflect what is practiced in the fitness industry. I think if you have all of my current videos, you may find that these do not fully meet your needs. The "Home Step" workout is very basic and the Fit N Firm video is a bit dated (but you may want to give Fit N Firm a look before you decide what to do with it since that routine still has a little bite for a light day weight workout;-))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.