Old, Old Step and Motion tape

missannie

After looking at all the still photographs from Cathe's oldest videos I still haven't found my original Cathe step video. I bought it from Collage in the late 80's (?) and I believe it was called "Step and Motion" -- I don't remember what number. The cover was possibly black and white (?), but I do remember the set: a painted mural of a sailboat and seashore scene -- very "red,white, and blue", as I remember. I'm sure Cede was there stepping with Cathe -- that's all I remember. The tape literally crumbled internally from overuse and I had to toss it in the trash. Does anyone remember this tape and its title? If you do please let me know -- I'm going crazy trying to figure it out! Thank you.

Ann

I have the tape at home, I do not remember the name, email me at home & remind me to get the name for you, put cathe in the subject box. I once asked Cathe why she does not re-release it & she said it was to old YOu might be able to get it from collage video. Karen [email protected]

Hi, You might want to keep an eye out for it at eBay. I know I've seen it there before when I searched for other Cathe videos.

I think the tape you are looking for is called Fit & Firm. I bought it about 8 or so years ago. I used it briefly and then it sat in my cupboard collecting dust until about 3 months ago. I pulled it out and started getting up Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 5:30 to do the tape. Now I can't get enough of Cathe! I actually found this site by putting Cathe's name in the search to see if she had any other tapes available because I love this one so much! I'm so glad I found this site! :-jumpy Good luck in your search :)

Fit & Firm does have the sail boat/sea shore setting, & Cede is on it, so presumably that's what you want (unless she used the set twice, which I don't remember ever seeing).
It has a lovely & provocative pic of Cathe on the cover leaning backwards on a Grecian looking column. I got mine on Ebay for a moderate amount & also got Rock Bottoms, Cardio Step Challenge, & Home Step Workout there...one of which I paid an unconscionable amount for but was determined to have it in my collection! Of course, the original "Step N Motion" can be purchased right here on Cathe's Site.
I dare say that's more than you wanted to know! Bottom line...keep checking Ebay. Sooner or later someone will offer it. Good luck!
Ruth
:)

Hi, Ann I am new to this forum. I have that Old, Old Step and Motion Tape and you can have it. I really don't like it or use it, I think it's too old and corny. Please send me your address and I will be happy to ship it to you. I was going to donate it to Goodwill so I'm glad I read your e-mail. Cathe is growing on me, I just ordered "Power Hour" and hope I like that better. I also have "Step Heat" if you'd like that one also. Let me know.

Hi, Ann I am new to this forum. I have that Old, Old Step and Motion Tape and you can have it. I really don't like it or use it, I think it's too old and corny. Please send me your address and I will be happy to ship it to you. I was going to donate it to Goodwill so I'm glad I read your e-mail. Cathe is growing on me, I just ordered "Power Hour" and hope I like that better. I also have "Step Heat" if you'd like that one also. Let me know.

Besides the other old tapes mentioned (Rock Bottoms, Fit and Firm, Home Step Workout, Cardio Step Challenge) there were 3 Step 'n Motion step videos, volumes 1,2,and 3. I think you can still get volume 3 thru this site. I have all of them.

AND, Cathe may not want to admit it :) but I also have an old, old, old OLD video where she team-teaches hi/lo with Greg Twombley of CIA video, it's CIA 1006. There are also other segments on it with other people including Brenda Dysgraf (I know I spelled that name wrong).
Barbara P

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.