Okay...who's already booked their flight?

AYLE09

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I was just online looking at flights and can't really decide what time I should try to arrive at Phil Int'l. Past road trippers.... how long does it take to board the rapid rover bus and get over to the hotel?

Anyone already booked flights in?

Hi everyone,

I was just online looking at flights and can't really decide what time I should try to arrive at Phil Int'l. Past road trippers.... how long does it take to board the rapid rover bus and get over to the hotel?

Anyone already booked flights in?

I am still checking out flights.If I remember correctly, it takes about 30 mins for rapid rover to get to the hotel. I waited about 15-20mins to board. I hoped that helped.

Suzette

I booked my flight and leave Detroit Metro at about 8:45 a.m. (anyone else coming from Detroit)?? I am curious about the Rapid Rover; is it easy to find within the airport?

I've started checking out flights, but haven't booked anything yet.

I'm still trying to decide between driving and flying, but I'll probably fly. I also want to see if Cathe is going to open up her Friday morning step class to RT'ers this year. If she does, I might fly in on Thursday night instead of Friday morning.

I've booked. I'll be getting there bright and early on Friday morning at around 8:30. :D

I just booked my flights. I decided against driving after the horror-show I encountered in Brooklyn, NY when I drove down for the 2008 RT....bad, bad memories.

I land in Philly at 1:00pm on Friday and I depart Philly at 2:00pm on Sunday.

These are the flight times that I booked back in 2007 as well and they both worked out great.

We're flying too, the first year we went, we drove from MA and it was TORTURE on the ride home, we were so sore! This year, we're flying in Thurs night so we can either hit up a special class on Friday AM if Cathe has one, or at least go to her gym during the day. That way we aren't rushing around to get there like last year AND hell, we can get an extra workout in too. Spoken by a true Cathelete right?? ;)

I land in Philly at 1:00pm on Friday and I depart Philly at 2:00pm on Sunday.
Melissa, my flight out is at 1:30. I plan on having RR pick me up at the diner after the brunch. Last year it was over at 10:45 and I'm thinking that should give me enough time to get there. Were you planning on going back to the motel? I thought if there were more of us wanting to leave from the diner, we could arrange for the RR to pick us all up at the same time. I'm really not sure how all this works. We drove up lasr year.:confused:

Melissa, my flight out is at 1:30. I plan on having RR pick me up at the diner after the brunch. Last year it was over at 10:45 and I'm thinking that should give me enough time to get there. Were you planning on going back to the motel? I thought if there were more of us wanting to leave from the diner, we could arrange for the RR to pick us all up at the same time. I'm really not sure how all this works. We drove up lasr year.:confused:

Hi Rhondalyn!

I am leaving right from the diner as well.

If I remember correctly, RR groups people together on their end. I don't know if they do it by departure time or airline or what, but there were a couple of vans that showed up to pick up RT'ers from the diner and they had everyone's last names so you knew what van you were supposed to get on.

See you in July!! :)

Hi Rhondalyn!

I am leaving right from the diner as well.

If I remember correctly, RR groups people together on their end. I don't know if they do it by departure time or airline or what, but there were a couple of vans that showed up to pick up RT'ers from the diner and they had everyone's last names so you knew what van you were supposed to get on.

See you in July!! :)

Great! Thanks, Melissa. :D

jsutera (i wanna say you've mentioned that the j stands for ...jessica?....maybe?) :) What part of MA are you from?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.