Okay.......what's going on???

fit@home1

Cathlete
Every time I log on, the board has hardly moved. When I look at the list of boards, I see that the most recent post is under the Windsor Pilates thread on the Open Discussion forum. Now, if I click on Open Discussion, I don't see the thread. I have to go to the right hand side of the forum list and click on the last post in that thread.

What is the deal?? The forums are hardly moving, but that doesn't seem right. I know that if I'm not logged in, and I click on Open Discussion, the only threads I see are YEARS old.

Any ideas???? :-( :-( :-(

Hollie

Hi Hollie~I know exactly what you mean. I used to have that happen and I knew how to "fix" it but since they have the new "look" it is different and I can't figure it out for you. Maybe post this question on the "Ask Cathe" forum and SNM/Chris will be able to answer. BIG help I've been, huh? Good Luck!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Hollie,
I don't know if this is related to your problem or not, but over on the Ask Cathe, Cathe has a thread saying that the DSL died. They are trying to get it up and running but for now they can't answer questions at Customer Service etc. ????:(

Hmmm...well, here on my hubby's computer the threads seem to be up to date. I'll go to my computer and see if there's a difference. Thanks, ladies!

Hollie

RE: Here is what you need to do

You have accidentally clicked on a “sort link” other than by date. At the top of each forum page your will see this header:
Discussion topic...... Author .....Last updated date/author.... Replies ....

Just click on "Last updated date/author" and everything will be sorted again by date :)

RE: Here is what you need to do

Well, now things seem to be miraculously working on MY computer again. I can see all the new/recent posts. I don't know why it was jacked up. Hmmm....I did clean out my cookies today, too. Maybe that has something to do with it. I dunno..... ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.