OK - who got snow?

We're getting 8" tonight in Southeast Michigan.

The kids are hoping for a snow day! I don't care which way. I'm just waiting for Spring...... Why did "they" phase hibernation out for humans?!?!?!?! The electric lightbulb is at fault.....

Clare

In my area of NE Ohio (Canton) we did not get a lot, and I had an uneventful drive in this morning - left 15 minutes earlier than my normal 5:15 AM on Friday mornings.

I DON'T dream of a white Xmas, so it can all melt for all I care! I accept snow as a part of the facts of life where I live, but I certainly don't crave it!
Just Do It! :)

Out in the Shenandoah Valley here in Virginia and looks like we got 2-3 inches with a mixture of sleet and ice inbetween. Makes for nice driving conditions! LOL! Glad I am not going anywhere. Will melt over the weekend as temps will get in the 40's.

Charlotte~~

It just started here in Southern Vermont at around six this morning. I got me a snow day, Yeeha!!! Cathe marathon for me today.
Heather

We have a bit.It started on Mon and it as stayed all week.It wouold only take a bit of ran and it would probably be gone though.Some areas are calling for heavy snow fall warning today, we may end up getting some of that.
Lori:)

I'm jealous! I love snow days! I love waking up to that quiet world, settling in with a cup of coffee and a nice warm blankie to read a good book. Then turning on the TV to watch the school closings. I still feel like a kid when I hear those! Have fun in the snow, everyone. Wish I could enjoy it with y'all!

We have about 6 inches here in north Jersey & it's not supposed to stop until noon. I walked into work this morning & no one has shoveled yet--it's a great cardio & leg workout! ;-) Walking through 6 inches of snow is tough!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.