OK that's it--my VCR SUCKS!

Maximus

Cathlete
This morning it broke RS. The 3rd VHS it broke during the last few months. WTH?

I guess it's time to go all-DVD. I've been replacing them bit by bit, but I just can't take this anymore. There's nothing worse than being in the middle of a workout & having it bail on you. x(

Aw Laura that S**cks! Yes ,it may be time to go completly DVD my friend. Warm up that credit card. Can you still get free shipping form the presale?????

Judy "Likes2bfit"

Sorry 'bout that, LauraMax. I remember your Power Max broke, too. You'll love all the mixing of cardio segments you can do with dvds. One of my favorite mish-moshes happens to be the RS challenge and Power Max segment 2. Runs for 40-45 mins. with warm-up and cooldown.

Pinky:)

LMAO! What do you guys think, I'm techno savvy or something? I've barely figured out how to use the main menus LOL. I can't even imagine trying to mix & match, I'd spend more time trying to figure it out than actually doing the workout! :p

sorry about your tape laura,my vcr has been chewing up tape as well. we cleaned it and my mom(who used to fix these things for a living) can't figure out why it keeps doing it. she chalks it up as nowadays they don't make like they use too. my personal opinion is that the RS dvd is a great investment. you get RS,MIC, and IMAX which i love and i like to mix it up too using hi/lo from MIC and maybe a combo or two from RS. It really keeps the boredom factor at bay.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

The first break could be a fluke, but after the second, I would have definitely either had the machine looked at, or gotten a new one.

It definitely could be a sign that you are destined to go all DVD.

Bad news about your tape. I understand wanting to change over to all DVD, but that can get pricey. I'm waiting till the tapes wear out or the VCR dies....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.