Ok, now I'm dreaming about Cathe!!!

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
I had my first Cathe dream last night. I went into work (which was now in a skyscraper) and ran into her in the lobby. She said "hi", gave me a hug and asked me what I was doing for a workout that day. I replied "Athletic Training - I'm doing the LIS rotation". She then took me to her gym/offices and showed me around. I promised to visit once I was done work.

It only took 3 weeks of working out with Cathe before she crashed my dreams. Heehee!

Off to do AT!

A few weeks ago I dreamed I was doing an XTrain workout! :eek: I woke up and was all excited for a minute thinking it was sitting on my shelf and then I remembered...D'oh!! Not out yet! :p

Lol I dreamed about working out to her videos so many times! Im wondering if im burning any calories in my sleep! I should as many times as I dreamed about it.
Other times im in my living room doing a video and all the sudden they are morphed into my exercise room with me! Lol

It happened to me too about a year ago, I think. When you are totally immersed into her workouts, it's bound to sneak into your subconscious!! I'm getting back on board with Cathe today after a sabatical due to moving.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.