Ok Kettlebellers

MidgetDogg

Cathlete
Did my first Paul Katami kettlebell "clinic" this morning and it's clear I need something to protect my itty bitty wrists. I have bird bones, seriously. I wear a size 4 ring. Where can I get some wrist guards for women? I can't imagine they're One Size Fits All.

I found those standard wrist sweat bands worked pretty well for me, it helped soften the bumping. I'm sure they sell children sized ones which might work better for you.

Did my first Paul Katami kettlebell "clinic" this morning and it's clear I need something to protect my itty bitty wrists. I have bird bones, seriously. I wear a size 4 ring. Where can I get some wrist guards for women? I can't imagine they're One Size Fits All.

Haha...bird bones :p...I am not laughing at you, but at the terminology! I need to look into those wrist guards myself because I am finding the same issues with my kettlebells.

I have very thin wrists as well, and even just the heavy metal KB resting on my forearms can be uncomfortable. I've used some longer tennis wrist bands (I got some at Walmart) for kettlebell workouts, sometimes using two at once. They are stretchy enough to fit well, even on thin arms.

Oh excellent! I was wondering if the sweatbands would be enough, so it's nice to see that they do. Cheap too. Thanks!

I must have had the imagery of "bird bones" on my brain when I read Dela's response to you - when she wrote "children" size, my mind read "chicken" size! :confused: I had to go back and re-read her post!! I'm having the same issue, so thanks for starting this thread. Now off to Target or Walmart to find some wrist bands....
Paula

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.