OH YEAH....I DID IT :-)

punka274

Cathlete
My First 5k on the treadmill! im so proud!!!! :D

Im not a very fast runner but i am a runner:p 3.0 in 40:01

My next goal is a 5K race, there are several that are going on nearby this spring! I will keep everybody updated!

Awesome, Amelia! Actually, let's just take that comma out and change your name to Awesome Amelia! Nothing can stop you.
Cookie

Awesome job!! I just recently ran 3.5 mi, my longest ever on my TM. I am signed up for a 5K on April 4th and I am *hoping* to do it in 30 minutes or so -- lots of work to do!:eek:

Congrats, and let us know when you sign up for a 5K!

Thanks Dawn!

Cookie,thank you! Your support has helped me so much!!!! Hugs to you!

CollinsMom, Good luck to you...i think i will sign up for one in april,i was going to do one in may but I need more time to train(and for the weather to warm up:confused:) High fives on your 3.5run!!!

I forgot to come back to this thread after my first 5k race. It was on april 11th. I came in second in my age group...pretty cool:) Im now looking for more 5ks in my area....

picture.php

I started running last week, taking baby steps, hoping to run a 5K in September. Congrats and keep it up.

Suzette

I started running last week, taking baby steps, hoping to run a 5K in September. Congrats and keep it up.

Suzette

Thanks Suzette!!! Good luck to you in your September race...let me know how you did!

I may sign up for an upcoming 5k in july,not sure yet...

Congrats to you Amelia!! I know how daunting a race can be. I just ran in my first 10K with my niece...and I was so scared! I had two goals: first was to finish and second was to not stop running. I finished in 1 hr 7 minutes! I have already signed up for another race - it helps keep me motivated!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.