Oh to laugh or to cry

LOlson

I've been off line for SIX weeks now, I finally have a phone, and no vf, no new reviews nothing. I'm sobbing in my box of mini m and m's. Cinnamon, if you are out there, I have no idea what vids I'm supposed to send you, so sorry.

I'm in a new rural home and we finally got our phone, 12 weeks after our installation request. Isn't us west grand for those of you who use them. Wouldn't even put us on the waiting list until they got our 1000 dollar installation fee, then it took 4 different crews to get the phone the quarter mile from the box to our house. All this wouldn't bug me so much but they also knew we are in a cell dead spot, and with a 18 month old, no way to access emergency services! Phone isn't even really installed, but we are plugged into the outside box and I have 50 foot of cord to my computer, and no vf. A true internet junkie I am.

Anyone care to give me the last six week highlights in 1000 words or less? Any new vids out?

LynnO

Sound like Green Acres!

I don't have a synopsis for you, but I really feel sorry for you! When my RoadRunner was out for one day, I was ready to pay money to whomever could fix it! NOW!

So, its YOUR bad luck that killed the forum!

I knew it couldn't be mine (LOL). You'd roll on the floor if you knew what kind of week I had.

At VF, the new forum software is in (or at least was in). It worked really nice until it croaked.

As of yesterday, I could still get to the reviews pages through a back door.

I'll try a link...if it doesn't work, trying typing it as a URL.

http://216.33.170.198/videofitness/reviews/

Well, it doesn't look linky, so try typing it. Maybe it will at least get you to the reviews to catch up on.

Other news:

The trolls (pardon the word if you don't like it) seem to be gone.

The new CIA tapes are supposed to be a little late, like a week or so.

No news on when you can preorder the new FIRMS.

The poster who had the ectopic pregnancy (I forget her name right now and I'm not going to try to guess and embarrass my self) is doing better.

The poster who had the exotic bad reaction to being bodyfat tested in the water chamber is still having headaches and could use a few prayers. She's having REALLY REALLY bad luck lately.

Video wise, no really hot discussions that I can think of.

A pretty lame news update, but that's all I can think of.

Laura (LCC)

Hey! The link worked!

It will take you to the reviews page...unless something else at VF falls apart.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.