oh my bod outfits

nurse34

Cathlete
Who is wearing their oh my bod outfits to the roadtrip? I am so excited I just ordered from stephanie for the first time. I was thrilled to get 5% off with free shipping. Just didn't want to feel like the only person wearing cathe's outfits to the roadtrip. I think this can become very addicting, my credit card might start to get a good workout. Just thinking of all the stuff that we have a chance to buy on the roadtrip as well as the things we need for the raodtrip. But it is all worth it!!
-Lisa

I have the one she did in Boot Camp (4 day split). Also, I'm probably going to order the STS black outfit with the white trim (I believe she used this in the 4 day split, but in a different color). Aren't they so cool?! I'm anxious to see how many of these outfits will be there! I bet the lady at ohmybod.com really loves Cathe!! I'm hoping lots of these outfits will be there (this is one time that we don't care if we duplicate an outfit, huh?).

Julie

Cool! How did you get 5% off and free shipping? I just saw the leopard print outfit on the home page and I think I may need to order that one!

I'd love to know how to get 5% off and free shipping -- maybe we need to say we are from the cathe forum? I seem to remember something about this from a thread a long time ago. Does anyone know?

thanks,

-Beth

Beth, you just have to mention that you are buying one of Cathe's outfits you saw her wear in a certain workout. :)

I just got and email from Active You and they are also running a sale right now of 25% off all in stock purchases totaling over $100. The promo code is CATHE05 and the sale runs until the 26th of this month.

I know she does carry a lot of Oh My Bod stuff as well as KOS so I am going to head over there to see how much damage I can do :p

Coni

All you have to say is you are a cathe customer and you will get the 5% discount as well as the free shipping!! Thanks for the info from active you, this is dangerous!! I am so excited about this roadtrip- I am a first timer so I don't know what to expect. I don't have a doubt in my mind that this is going to be a fantastic experience.
-Lisa

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I wore my Oh My Bod basic black workout pants for a night out on the town on my vacation to St. Lucia last week. THEY LOOKED HOT!!! (and they show off my hard work using Cathe's DVDs... ;-)

I'm soooo torn as to whether I should wear it to workout or on of the July RT dinners. LOL

Cathy

Me too! I am bringing the black and yellow outfit from the 4DS series.

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing and you'll hit it everytime --- anonymous

Hi everyone,I'm so exited about this road trip my fist tome,
so whats the website for the out fits.I will love to get one too.
this is exited.

Now if Stephanie came on the RT with her outfits... or parked herself outside in the parking lot like a girl scout... ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.