October Pictures

Charlotte,

Your pictures are amazing and inspirational!! You look terrific! Also love your decorations for Halloween!!

Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to your new photos.;)

Thanks Debbie, Nancy, Edie, Nicole, DebbieH, Michele, Kathy S., Robin, Idy, Jeanette, Amy G., Tammy and Kim! I think I responded to the rest of you all. Don't want to leave anyone out.
You all keep me going on and I know you all work hard too from some of your pictures posted! You all look friggin' amazing too!!! The rest of you need to post pictures that don't have any up so I can see ya!!!!!

Love you all. Keep working hard too!

Charlotte~~

Hey Charlotte, I was lucky enough to finally get into your picture trail - WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!! You look AWESOME! I'm proud to say that I attempted the "Toasty Rotation" with someone like you. ;-)
(a few modifications for me);-)

Talk to you soon.
~Marcia~

Hi Charlotte,

Great pictures! your hard work shows. In your other post about cellulite you mentioned to avoid sugar, I was wondering if you eat whole grain carbs?

Thanks,
Debbie

>Hi Charlotte,
>
>Great pictures! your hard work shows. In your other post
>about cellulite you mentioned to avoid sugar, I was wondering
>if you eat whole grain carbs?
>
>Thanks,
>Debbie

Yes, I eat oatmeal every morning. I do eat wheat bread too w/pbj and just a slice with alittle REAL butter w/oatmeal. Can't give up my butter and a tiny bit won't do much harm.

Charlotte~~

I am seeing huge progress, Charlotte!!!! Your arms and legs have more muscle! Wow!!!! I cannot believe how much stronger your entire body looks in the most recent pictures! You are showing excellent results! Man, you are working HARD!!! You look amazing!! As always!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah,

I have missed you and haven't sent you anymore pesty emails lately. Thought you might be getting sick of me. LOL!

Anyhow, gosh...you have made my day! Thanks Sarah!

Keep in touch.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte - your Halloween decorations are too cute!!!
And YOU are such an inspiration - it's great for new Cathe folks like me to AWESOME looking people like you!! You validate all the goals that we have - it CAN be done!!!

Thanks for posting the pics!!
Lizzy

Charlotte,

You look great! I ENVY your muscles! You guys are so great in this forum! So much great info and motivation. When I get a little closer to my goals - I will definately post a picture - because I will owe part of my success to the people in this forum.
Thank you for sharing Charlotte!

Great Halloween decorations!

Lisa

Charlotte--you look fantastic!! I'm afraid that after 5 kiddos and another on the way, I'm a bit of a "cow coming home":p :p, but you and others like you inspire me to keep trying for that next level. (I'm very disciplined with exercise, but I also love my food:9 :9 a bit too much.)

Keep up the good work

Maggie, who won't be posting pictures anytime soon since she is roughly the size of a house with the muscle definition of the pillsbury dough boy....:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.