O/T - paint

lynne12

Cathlete
anyone know of any websites that permit you to look at paint colours and "try" them out by painting mock kitchens etc...?

Just keep in mind that the colors on your screen are not true-to-life (because everyone's monitor is different). But that Benjamin Moore website is really addictive! :)

Thanks for the suggestions. unfortunatley, these sites don't have the type of room I need help with. My kitchen has just been renovated - the cabinets are a deep hickory colour and I'm having trouble finding what paint colour will look good. I want to brighten up the room a bit.

What is yuor style of decorating overall? What is the general color scheme in the rest of your house?

Michele

Hi Lynee! I know everyone's tastes are different but we used a color from Sherwin Williams (sp?) in both of our last homes that looks great in almost any room with any color of cabinets. (We had white cabinets before and cherry now) It is "Macademia" and is between a yellow and biegy color. It looks asweome in every room we used it. I can send you a pic of our home with it in the background if you'd like.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

we live in an old country home - so I was trying to go for a country style kitchen - but I've ended up with a deep rich looking kitchen! Shaker style cabinets, and hickory or deep cherry wood finish.

the rest of the home is painted light, light yellow(main rooms.) I like the taupe colour idea....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.