O/T-Need Skincare Help Please!!

niclyf

Cathlete
Hi All!

Okay, I'm 27, and definitely starting to have dull blah looking skin. I recently tried Avon's Ultimate Cream after reading all the rave reviews on Makeup Alley, however it was just too heavy for my face, and was starting to cause minor breakouts. I'm basically trying to find something that will offer anti-aging, tighten pores, minimize the tiny lines I'm starting to get, and just make my skin 'glow'. My skin is combo .. dry in some spots, but by the end of the day, oily in the t-zone. Any treatments/moisturizers that I can pick up for $20 or less? Do any of you have a great product that you've seen results with??

TIA!!
Nicole

Hi Nicole :)

I really like the skincare products by Almay with Kinetin. I use the sunscreen, moisturizer, and eye cream. I am 33 and I can definitely see a difference in my skin tone. My skins is definitely "glowing" more and I have seen the tiny little lines around my eyes disappear. I plan on trying the facial cleanser next. I love the results I am getting. By the way, my skin tends to break out and I have not had any reactions whatsoever with this line. I am glad I finally tried these products. All the others make my face breakout. The products are cheap, too. You can buy them for about $15. Good luck!

Hey Nicole,
Clinique has three or four variations of something called Total Turnaround Cream to accomodate different skintypes. It may be a little more than $20.00. I use a lot of their products as I have always had "bad" skin. You may want to check out their website at www.clinique.com. I really like this product a lot.
Have a good evening!
Angela:p

Nicole,

I use the Neutrogena Pore Reducing line. They have a cleanser, toner, mask and several moisturizers to choose from. I've found that Avon and Oil of Olay broke me out too, so I started using this a couple of years ago and it works pretty well. The pore reducing line can cost anywhere from $6-$12 for each item and you can get them at any discount department store or grocery store (cost more in groceries than in say Wal-Mart or Target).

Alexis

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.