NYC EGGLANDS BEST EVENT DETAILS

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone!

Here are some details about the workout itself:

The workout will be held on the 11th floor of the Midtown Loft and Terrace. Please bring a print out of your email registration confirmation with you. If you don’t have it, please bring ID and we will have a list of registered attendees at the event check in. Upon entering the building, you will be guided as to where you need to go for the event check in and workout itself. The workout will be approximately 45 minutes in length and all the equipment will be provided for it. We will supply you with a fitness mat (however, feel free to bring your own fitness mat if you prefer), a fitness sliding rag (in place of a paper plate), a 5 pound set of dumbbells and a medium tension Fitness By Cathe TPR Non-Latex Resistance Band (the Fitness By Cathe band will be yours to keep). I’m sure water will be provided (and I will double check that on Monday), however, it’s always a good idea to have a water bottle with you anyway. The workout will consist of STS-inspired lower body exercises along with a few bursts of low impact cardio to keep you working hard the entire time. You can easily modify this workout up or down depending on how hard you work each exercise. Someone asked about bringing their fitness vest along. Yes, sure, most, if not all, of the workout will lend itself nicely to using your 10 pound Max Vest.

Attire: Wear comfortable and supportive fitness shoes, comfortable workout clothing along with a light jacket in case the facility is heavily air conditioned. If you have fitness gloves, please bring them as it may provide a more comfortable grip for the band and dumbbell work. Also, you will have rest rooms available to change out of your sweaty clothes, however no showers will be available. May I suggest bringing baby wipes to freshen up along with a change of dry clothes. You may want to bring a plastic bag inside your gym bag to carry home your sweaty clothes in J. I do want to stress however, that there is no need to go all out if you don’t want to. Nobody is judging your performance and guess what, the attending media are also going to give this a try and many of them don’t work out regularly. So you will not be alone in choosing not to go all out. Your purpose for coming may simply be to be amongst the energy of those working out, grab some pictures of the event along with your goodie bag, meet me in person, and then be on your way back to work. On the other hand if you want to go for the gold, then I suggest you slide a little deeper, squat a little lower, use your arms and legs to their fullest, and shoot for your personal best J…. even bring/wear your Max Vest if you want to. Bottom Line: Make the day/event/workout be what you want it to be.

After your workout please be sure to stick around and enjoy a sampling of three of Eggland’s Best delicious recipes for a post workout recovery treat. The featured recipes itles are as follows:

[FONT=&quot]Eggland’s Best Roasted Vegetable & Tomato Soufflé[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Eggland’s Best Lemon Chiffon with Fresh Berries[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Eggland’s Best Open Face Egg & Spinach Salad Sandwich[/FONT]

Here are directions to the event. http://www.midtownloft.net/directions.html. If you have more questions regarding our NYC event please feel free to ask and I will see what I can find out for you.

Thanks and See You Soon,
Cathe.

Thanks Cathe. I'm assuming we should be there a few minutes early? Luckily my hotel is only 2 blocks away.

I can't wait to give you a thank you hug for creating STS! It is by far the best workout I have ever experienced!!!!! Can't wait for the cardio to make it even better.

Bev

This event sounds fantastic! I wish you continued success with your Eggland's Best association and the media roll-out/promotion. You're a very smart business women, and a happy, positive influence to so many.

I love eggs, and I am going to try the recipes - yum yum.

I also love the baseball euphemisms in STS - I always look forward to hearing "ok, we're at the top of the second inning." lol. Makes me smile.

Thanks for the info Cathe! I'm looking forward to it. I'm in the 10:00 class.
Barbara P

Oh yikes! now I have to think about if I want to schlep my 10 pound vest on the train from Connecticut! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Cathe! I'm looking forward to it. I'm in the 10:00 class.
Barbara P

Oh yikes! now I have to think about if I want to schlep my 10 pound vest on the train from Connecticut! LOL

Barbara I am in the 10am class too. So I will see you there. I am taking the train up from Baltimore. But I won't be bringing my 10lb Vest. I am going to try to travel as light as possible. Which is always a challenge for me.:rolleyes:

Saundra

this is cool - I was starting to feel nervous and having second thoughts - this makes it sound much more "doable" in front of cameras -
I was going to bring my vest, but I think I'll leave it at home to ensure I don't make a fool of myself. Besides, 10 pounds is a lot to lug around.
I'm also excited to hear we get a free band - mine snapped yesterday, right in the middle of firewalkers!!
see you there!!

Last edited:
Bev,

I am still so honored that you are flying in from SC for this. I will certainly miss you on the road trip this year but now I at least get to see you in NYC!!!

Hugs,
Cathe

Thanks Cathe. I'm assuming we should be there a few minutes early? Luckily my hotel is only 2 blocks away.

I can't wait to give you a thank you hug for creating STS! It is by far the best workout I have ever experienced!!!!! Can't wait for the cardio to make it even better.

Bev

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.