Nutrition Software Question

lightening16

Cathlete
Hi

I have been thinking that I need to track calories and see what I am really eating. I really like the idea of following the vitamin scoring system that you guys have set up. My issue is that being a celiac I end up making almost everything that I eat. When I tried using other online programs they did not have standard ingredients for gluten free baking in the recipe calculators. Things like brown rice flour, tapioca starch etc just didn't count in the recipe. Do you have these kind of ingredients in your software?
Just wondering before I invest.

Thanks
Heather

We use the USDA data base for our site. If an ingredient is not listed in the USDA database it will not be found in our Nutrition software. We do this to insure that the information you see and use is 100% accurate. We give you the option of adding your own ingredients information if you need to add foods that are not found in the USDA database. You will need to add ingredients like brown rice flour, tapioca starch as they are not currently listed and verified in the USDA database, but this is simple to do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.