Nutrition site problem/question:

carrie123

Cathlete
Need help trying to figure out why I can't get on the nutrition site after I purchased it, was able to use it for only 1 day and now it won't let me in again.

I did everything I was supposed to do, including the 7 step instructions with the cookies being deleted at the end.

Should I wait until the bugs are fixed?

Will I have to purchase this again if I want to use it?

Could it be someone else has been able to use my subscription and I can't. A few people mentioned they had full access to the nutrition and haven't had to purchase anything.

I'm sure this will clear up eventually, but until then I'd really appreciate some help:)

Carrie

Need help trying to figure out why I can't get on the nutrition site after I purchased it, was able to use it for only 1 day and now it won't let me in again.

I did everything I was supposed to do, including the 7 step instructions with the cookies being deleted at the end.

Should I wait until the bugs are fixed?

Will I have to purchase this again if I want to use it?

Could it be someone else has been able to use my subscription and I can't. A few people mentioned they had full access to the nutrition and haven't had to purchase anything.

I'm sure this will clear up eventually, but until then I'd really appreciate some help:)

Carrie

Have you checked with your credit card company to make sure if you were charged? This is important as it will tell me where to begin my seach for a solution for you. If you confirm you were charged then please click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every forum page. Make sure to include your username with your response. Because of the Roadtrip it may be Monday before we can get back to you, but we will certainly correct this for you and you will not lose any time.

Tonight again having the same problem with the nutrition site. I get this message when trying to log in from the side bar.

Not Found
The requested URL /workout/user/<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>TheCatheNation Workout Manager</title> <script type="text/javascript" src="../js/check.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="../js/check_package.js"></script> <script src="../js/SpryMenuBar.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="../js/WM_home.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="../ajax/ajax.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="../js/wmGoal.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="../js/trial.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="../js/weight.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="../js/calendarDateInput.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="../js/schedule_sts.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="../js/check_bodylog.js"></script> <link href="../css/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="WM_home_trial.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/calender.css" /> <link href="../css/tcn_css.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> <link href="../css/dvd_stats.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=" was not found on this server

And when logging in from the tool bar on top it says I have to purchase first. I have and my credit card has been charged.

I love this site when it's working and hope soon you guys will have all the bugs fixed.

Trying to be patient but is so frustrating.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.