Nutrition one year gold package

naranjo

Hello, I just joined the nutrition one year gold package and am not liking it. There are limited options for food if you eat organic or raw. It is very general and therefore every food has to be manually programmed into the system. Most of the nutrition guidelines on the food packets do not list things like omega 3 and 6 and copper etc... so my count is always off.

I am allergic to gluten and don't eat meat so this limits my options from general to specific which I do not feel your system is set up for (yet). If this will change soon then I would like to stick around if not then I was wondering if a refund would be possible.

There is a program called Weight by Date that is awesome, it has foods like Amy's Kitchen, Ethnic Gourmet and so on. A lot of Whole Foods or Trader Joe's type options. I wanted to to do Cathe's nutrition program because I do all of her workouts and love the new STS. I think the new workout manager is awesome as well. Can you help me, I emailed support@shopcathe and they emailed back with advice to go thru you. I am confused??? Thanks, Mary

More info on the new Nutrional Program

I have emailed and posted on this forum and no administrators from the support forum or Cathe's site has offered any solutions. I did see that it says pretty plain as day, so stupid on my part, that no "Nutrition" refunds will be offered. Therefore make darn sure you want to join before you do. My recommendation is that if you have a few dietary differences this is not the program for you. I eat a lot of vegetarian type foods that just aren't on here. It is very general with not very many options of foods.

I am very dissapointed that no administrators chimed in to help and there is no where to go to talk with anyone about it. I hope this helps anyone else out that is considering this. Honestly, $99.00 is a lot of money and I am not very impressed.

Last edited:
Hello, I just joined the nutrition one year gold package and am not liking it. There are limited options for food if you eat organic or raw. It is very general and therefore every food has to be manually programmed into the system. Most of the nutrition guidelines on the food packets do not list things like omega 3 and 6 and copper etc... so my count is always off.

I am allergic to gluten and don't eat meat so this limits my options from general to specific which I do not feel your system is set up for (yet). If this will change soon then I would like to stick around if not then I was wondering if a refund would be possible.

There is a program called Weight by Date that is awesome, it has foods like Amy's Kitchen, Ethnic Gourmet and so on. A lot of Whole Foods or Trader Joe's type options. I wanted to to do Cathe's nutrition program because I do all of her workouts and love the new STS. I think the new workout manager is awesome as well. Can you help me, I emailed support@shopcathe and they emailed back with advice to go thru you. I am confused??? Thanks, Mary

All the food information you see in our Nutrition program comes from the USDA's food database. Every food in the USDA database is listed in our program without exception. We use the USDA database as it is the only food database that is 100% accurate and verified. Other programs may have more foods listed in their database, but their information is not verified and quite often is wrong. All of the foods you see listed in our database have been tested and verified by the USDA.

For foods not listed in USDA database that you use, you can quickly and easily enter the information from the package label into our system. There is a tutorial that shows you how to do this. This way you will know which information is verified and which information is not.

Thank you very much for your response. I have looked on the labels and they don't list nutrient values for omega's,copper,zinc,potassium,selenium,thiamin,niacin,pyridoxine,folate and etc... . Therefore when I go to my grading system on the left it remains F's because I have not entered any value because the labels don't have them. The video tutorial is very easy to understand, it's just that the food labels don't list a lot of the info that is needed for the proper count for the day. I wish there would have been maybe a heads up to try for a week before you buy.
I love cathe and every little thing she does, I just thought this was not quite what I expected.

Last edited:
I thought I'd try the one month program out but I too am not happy with it. I've been using fitday and am much happier with that. I'll work with the nutrition program for the month but then back to fit day.

I know I wish I had not been so jet lagged and had only joined the one month. I just figured it would save money since I would do it for a month and then have to re-purchase for another year. I don't use it very much either. Hopefully, with time, it will get better! Thanks for the info. on the other site, I will check it out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.