Nutrition Buddies

Helen_Z

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-00 AT 05:32AM (EST)</font></center>

Hi,

I'm obsessed with Russian Teacakes. I WANT ONE! NOW! I DESERVE ONE! NOW!!!! I WILL GET ONE--TOMORROW!

What wonderful start to this thread. What a wonderful inspiration I am. I deserve it. I've been very good. Lots of water, veggies, fruit (can I count STEP JAM?). I run to my squirrel stashes of good goodies when I get bad grumbellies.

Dare I advance to you all the goal of treating yourself to something you REALLY WANT?

Helen Z

Great job Helen!

It sounds like your goals are doing well. After a few weeks of maintaining I just wanted to say Congratulations! So treat yourself to some Russian Tea Cakes
happy.gif

Andrea

a guideline

a VF friend of mine who had a training session with Tracie Long (of Firm fame) said that Tracie allows two cheat meals per week. That's not a binge or a whole day off, but two single MEALS. Or, I suppose if you wanted a particular high-cal, high-fat snack, that would count as one of your "cheats". I have been doing really well in recent days, I started journalling again on 8-1. I think I am going to keep in mind the idea of a "cheat meal" except maybe limit mine to ONE per week.

My biggest stumbling block is still drinking enough water. I JUST DON'T LIKE IT!!!! Sigh.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.