now thanksgiving is passed....

ldy_solana

Cathlete
time to move onto to christmas LOL. we started on thanksgiving put stuff up but didn't have enough twine and extensions cords so we didn't get it all done. i had most of the inside stuff done though. last night i finally re-arranged the living room to accommodate the tree. we used to have it in the kitchen but the cat now occupies that space and i hate to move him. i think i will be happy b/c enough space to still workout. will start the ornaments on that later after dh wakes up.

we also had some bad winds out here and dh didn't stake my reindeer and lighted plastic tree down good so now it looks like christmas day massacre out there LOL. hopefully we will get to that today and i have been hounding him since thursday to fix my white lights. he did a swag style and i wanted it more framing the top of the porch. i swagged my lighted garland the lights on top just don't look right with it. he was mumbling and grumbling on that but i know once he fixes it he will see i was right and it looks better LOL.

anybody start or have their decorations up yet!?
kassia

ETA-i meant to put "has" passed in the title doesn't anybody now how to edit that LOL i swear my speaking is better then my typing LOL

Last edited:
Decorations done!!! DH did the outside last weekend when the weather was nice, and yesterday was Christmas tree day. I'll come back later and put up pics.

Nan

i just found some window clings for the back door woohoo they are useless once i take them down(dollar store) but still kind of cool i found something for the back door where most ppl enter through anyway. hopefully with the winds they will stay. i figured this wind would be gone by now :(.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.