November Rotation 2004

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just a heads up that I posted the November rotation now since we have a very busy couple of weeks ahead. We should have some film clips and updates for you by the end of the week. We are very excited and look forward to filming these workouts. Soon it will be your turn :7

Guten Morgen Cathe! :)

Sounds great, thank you very much and have fun filming!
I am sure looking forward to see some pictures and video clips :D !

Have a great day
Kristine :)

THANKS, Cathe! I REALLY appreciate the new rotation. Happy filming and I'm sure I'm not the only to say/think - YIPPEE - pictures and updates soon. YEAH!!!

Marcia :)

Thanks for the update and for posting the rotation. We know you must be very busy, so we appreciate you taking the time to do so.

}( }( }( }( }( }( Thank you very much for all your hard work and dedication to helping women as well as men reach a potential goal in life. Whether the goal is for a specific look or just a health purposes.

Thank you and the crew very much.

Haydee:D

On Cathe's homepage, click on forums. Then scroll down past Ask Cathe, Open Discussion, etc. till you get to Video and DVD Rotations- Cathe's rotation is in there.

Oh and Cathe - Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Oh and in case I wasn't clear-Thank you!!:) :) :)

Sounds great Cathe!:) I'm looking forward to reading about the updates. Have fun making the workouts!! This is very exciting!:7 Helen

Thanks Cathe! I can't believe you did a rotation...you are so sweet.

Can't wait to see the pics! Best wishes to all,

Ruth
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.