Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

I haven't checked in for a couple of days, but I have been following the rotation (except yesterday I forgot about the BBW. I'll try to catch up later.) Today I did MMA Boxing and the 300 walking lunges. Those are hard, but a lot of it is mental. I have to take breaks every 25-50 lunges. Last week I had DOMS for three days afterwards, maybe this week I will recover more quickly.

I haven't checked in for a few days but I have followed the rotation. I broke down and bought a weighted vest and love it. I substituted crossfire for to the max. I only have two kick box work outs (4DS and Kickmax) so I will have to substitute those more.

I was glad MMA Boxing was kind of short! My legs were tired before I started. The lunges had me quivering again. I may need to soak tomorrow after 4DS. I'm liking all the ab work in this rotation.

Any suggestions for an alternate of the same length as the Upper body portion as STS?

Beth

Really wanted wine tonight....

So it was a long day at work and all I wanted to do when I got home was have a nice glass of vino! So I skipped my workout today....but I'm going to get back on track tomorrow.

Love my weight vests! I actually have 2 of them a 10lb and a 20lb ( I think). Have to say that I really do love all of my Cathe gadgets! I know people complain about all of the equipment and "stuff" but I love the toys! They keep me motivated and make workouts feel new/different...cause let's face it a squat is a squat is a squat! hehehe

Have a good night ladies!
Elena

hrcfitness said:
So it was a long day at work and all I wanted to do when I got home was have a nice glass of vino! So I skipped my workout today....but I'm going to get back on track tomorrow.

Oh a glass of vino sounds so good right about now ;). I just finished To the Max, and because yesterday was my rest day and I felt strong tonight, I decided to do the Extreme premix. I also did the BBW and when I got to the 1 minute of walking lunges, all I could think of was, oh boy, tomorrow I get to do another 300 of these. I really love the stretch at the end when Cathe uses the plates. I feel the stretch goes so much deeper into my muscles.

I'm not really sure how to pull a quote from another post, so if the above quote looks odd, it's because I really don't know what I'm doing :eek::confused:.

Ok all you butt rotators, WORK HARD and have a good evening!!!

Mary

Beth ~ If you have Body Max 2, I think the upper body section is similar in length to STS Upper Body. Also Push Pull Upper Body Premix (2 sets). Hope this helps!

Mary

I did Butts & Guts this morning. I haven't done this one in a while - forgot it had so many walking lunges after yesterday's 300! If my butt is sore now, I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but I'm supposed to do Kick Max.

Even though I can't do every rep of every exercise perfectly, I'm just doing my best each day and having faith that the progress will come in time, as long as I'm consistent with my workouts and nutrition.

Happy Thursday

Completed 4DS Kickbox. It was a great workout. I used my gloves for the kickbox portion and got quite a burn in my arms. Weight and Ab portions were equally burners.
Tomorrow is arms only....having said that, anyone want to add the hip thrust challenge in there with me? :)
Have a great day, so proud of all of us!!!!!!!!!

Hello Butt Burners!

I don't have MMA Boxing, so I did a premix off KPC - the 42 min one with intermediate drills and combos 1&2. I wore gloves for Combo 1. Then I put on my 10 lb weighted vest and ventured outside for some walking lunges. First few passes of 25 lunges my legs were burning. I stopped at 150 because I was getting short on time (forgot to change my alarm back to my usual early time.)

anyone want to add the hip thrust challenge in there with me? :)
Have a great day, so proud of all of us!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,
Today I did 4D Kickbox. I also wore the gloves. I like this one but the weights just don't feel that advanced to me. So tomorrow I'm going to do the STS Full body in full, not just the upper body and I'm totally with you Celina and adding in the hip thrust challenge.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Elena

Hi Everybody,

I just finished MMA Boxing and the dreaded 300 walking lunges. For those of you that thought the lunges were easier the 2nd time around, I'm not with you on that one. At lunge #60 my legs were screaming. I did finish the other 240 but it was pretty ugly.

4Ds Kickbox is on the schedule for tomorrow and I'm a little nervous about going into a 71 min. workout with my lower body as tired as it it. I'm sure after a good nights sleep it will be a piece of cake (oh, a piece of cake sure does sound good right now) :p:p.

Hope everyone is enjoying this rotation as much as I am. Enjoy your evening!!!

Mary

I'm another day behind since I had to take off from working out yesterday. Maybe I will get back on track this weekend if I can combine the UB day and the Legs day. DH had minor surgery, so we were there early and got home much, much later than expected. Then I was taking care of him and all the things he needed once we got home. I did walk about a mile while at the hospital. I know it's not much, but something. I'm looking at it as a knee recovery day. :)

Today was TTM and I chose to do the 100 rep hip thruster challenge instead of BBW. I wanted something to really hit the glutes and less of the quads. I may tack on BBW to another workout later in the week if I feel it's needed.

Keep at it ladies! Glad to see we have an additional late arrival or two to the check-in! Heading out to dance class. Have a good one!

Hope DH will be better soon, you are a great help to him I am sure
I agree, so happy to see new arrivals at check in!!!

Hi Everybody,

I just finished MMA Boxing and the dreaded 300 walking lunges. For those of you that thought the lunges were easier the 2nd time around, I'm not with you on that one. At lunge #60 my legs were screaming. I did finish the other 240 but it was pretty ugly.

4Ds Kickbox is on the schedule for tomorrow and I'm a little nervous about going into a 71 min. workout with my lower body as tired as it it. I'm sure after a good nights sleep it will be a piece of cake (oh, a piece of cake sure does sound good right now) :p:p.

Hope everyone is enjoying this rotation as much as I am. Enjoy your evening!!!

Mary

Oh Mary try to just eat a small part....you should totally sent the rest to me!!!!!!

Hi All,

Yesterday I did the Kickbox from 4DS. I'm glad today is upper body. Instead of STS I'm doing Upper Body only from Push/Pull. My lower body needs a rest! I think I'll tack on the 100 Hip Challenge tomorrow after legs. Onward!

Beth

I just did the upper body portions of STS total body. I have the download instead of the DVD, so I didn't have the premix and I couldn't find it on the workout manager. I just skipped over the parts with legs, but I didn't do the bonus compound workouts. I wonder if I was supposed to?

Anyway, I'm not nearly as sore from yesterday's walking lunges as I was last week. I guess I'm getting stronger and my body is adapting.

Have a great day.

I just did the STS Total Body and I did the entire DVD. I didn't really feel like 4DSplit Kick box was enough legs yesturday. I was in a hurry so I didn't do the hip thrusts as I had thought I'd do.

But I have to say I really this DVD. It really feels like you get a good burn all over!

And since I've now done Legs 2 days in a row tomorrow I'm going to Run for 45 min and then do abs.

I can't believe week 2 is almost over! this is really the first time that I've stuck with a rotation for this long! I print them out and start out strong and then I end up doing what ever I want but thanks to this check in I'm dedicated!!!

Thanks All!

TGIF, eh?

Today was 4DS Kickbox. Did it, along with the heavy weights. I felt it on nearly everything. This was another virgin workout! I am loving that about this rotation .. using new workouts that have sat on my shelf because I didn't know how to use them.

Not sure about tomorrow - what should I sub instead of the STS Upperbody? Muscle Max or Body Max2 upper body? PUB?

Hi All!

I have Fridays off, so I did 4DS Kickbox this morning. I have to say those low plane lunges were super tough. There's something about the leg position with the back leg on the step that really keeps you from cheating (not that I would ever consider cheating on lunges)!!! I also forgot how much I liked the ab section on this workout. I was feeling the burn big time.

I'm not sure if I will be doing just the Upper Body Premix only of STS tomorrow, or if I will add another upper body to give me a full 60 minute workout. I do know for a fact that I will "NOT" be doing any lower body tomorrow. I really need a break from lunges, squats, jumps, dips, deadlifts, kicks and any other concoction from Cathe that I forgot about. Upper body will be a welcome relief.

Keep up the fantastic work all you butt rotators!!! I am going shopping with my sisters tomorrow and plan on treating myself to something new for all the hard work we've put in this past 2 weeks :D:D!!!!

Have a Good One...

Mary

I, too, appreciate being held accountable by this forum. This has been a fun rotation thanks to all of you doing it with me! I did Push Pull Upper body-2 sets. I read where someone called this workout a meat and potato workout-gets in and gets the job done. I agree. There wasn't a lot to think about and that was just what I needed today.

Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.