Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

X-10 is a KILLER

Hi all,
Wow what a way to start a Monday! Just did X-10 (Step, Low Impact and Fat Burning Circuit). I am so winded with this one....heart rate got up to 165! I was telling Cathe she is was "crazy" when she would say..."pick up those 10lbs"...no way! I did 8's!

I have only done the 77 min one time and I can't imagine doing it again!

Well have a great week everyone!
Elena

Greetings all,

I took yesterday off completely. Today I did the X62-step, low impact, hi/lo, and cardio. I only use 5 pound weights for everything due to my babying of my shoulders so I don't get inflammation in there again. Got to listen to your body, right?! I still got out of breath and a fantastic workout though. I can not even imagine doing X77. I was really winded. This is one workout to conquer!

Celina, I suggest you do Intensity premix of: step, hi-lo and bootcamp as a sub for TTM. I also agree that a couple of different segments of X Train would work too.

Glad so many are pushing through this rotation! It makes it fun coming here to see who did what and how they feel.

Beth

Good Morning All ~

Well today was suppose to be my rest day, but I woke up and felt really, really good, so I took advantage of my "feeling strong day" and I took on X65. I was able to complete the whole premix with the exception of the trisep pushups, which I did on my knees. I don't know if I will ever conquer those!! I absolutely love this workout!!

Celina ~ I also agree that Cross Fire might be a good sub for To The Max. It follows the same principals, has the same intensity, it just doesn't incorporate the step. Both are very challenging!

Good Luck this week everybody. I am so psyched for another butt blasting week. Work Hard!!!!

Mary

Good Morning to All

I managed to tackle X52 this morning. Very tough, Mondays are never my strong days. Just kept thinking of all of you, and I got through. Thank you everyone for the cross fire suggestion. That will be on my plate for tomorrow. :)
Have a wonderful day!!

Had a busy weekend. DS had an earlier soccer game (with some travel time). Afterwards we headed for a late lunch and shopping and the nearby factory outlet stores. Dropped the family off and home and ran to Costco to stock up for the week. Then went home and family went to sushi for dinner (no rice for me!)

Sunday my daughter had a super early state gymnastics qualification meet. It was 40 mins away and she needed to be there at 7:30. It was a disaster. The coach didn't arrive. I called him after the girls started their official warm up. It took 5 calls before he woke up. He didn't arrive until after they started their warm up for their first rotation. Of course, my daughter suffered due to his lack of focus. He neglected to set the equiptment right for her after the first competitor and she hit a mat on her starting movement on the uneven bars, which threw off her score. Then the stress carried over into her beam. She had a solid floor. But then the coach was having issues dealing with the vault table. The height was wrong on her first vault, which she sat down. The second was OK. But she was 0.1 shy of qualifying for state. We requested a protest of the bars score, which they agreed to after some discussion because they should have directed my daughter to start again (there would still be deductions, but not the huge amount of what she did by adding in an extra move.)

At the end of the day, she had the score she needed to qualify.

Got an email today and he is being placed on leave effective immediately due to personal issues. So we have a group of 3 coaches helping the girls prepare for state in 2 weeks. Hopefully that will be an improvement.

Anyhow, this weekend was a full rest for me. Today I had some extra time, so I added in Flextrain and the BBW. Felt wonderful .. if exhausting. Flextrain moves so quickly!

crazysoccermom...I feel for you. It is too bad your daughter had all that stress at her meet. You are good role modeling for her by sticking with your workouts and carrying on with things! Go mom!

Beth

The weekend was busy. Saturday I did FlexTrain, but ran out of time and didn't get to the BBW. Sunday I didn't have time to do any yoga...I was looking forward to it. Today I did did Ride instead of X10. Tomorrow I will get back with the schedule as written.

Hi to all

Today I did Cross Fire since I don't have To The Max and I also did BBW. My legs were screaming...Glad its completed. Have a great day. So proud of all of us!!!!!

Crazysoccormom, way to go!!!!
Angela, I didn't think I could do more than 2 segments either, but I did and so can you. Three is my max right now though unless if I abuse my green tea stash ;-)

WooHoo crazysoccermom!! That is the one I'm thinking of doing today and probably with 5 lb wts, too. I haven't done all the segments for X10, so I've been going back and forth on which ones to do. I'm also wondering if I will be able to do 3 segments (or only 2). It probably doesn't help knowing that I may have a audience later today at workout time. I'm hoping not, but we have someone staying with us right now and it seems that workouts are fun to watch. :rolleyes:

It was hard .. and I skipped the slides pushups/burpees and modified to keep my HR up instead .. then my knee started to hurt at a point, so I just modified whatever it was I was doing. According to my new bluetooth HR monitor (love this thing) I was in the top zone 5 the max of the workout .. and spent the majority of it in 4 and 5 together. It was tough, but if I can do it, so can you!

yesterday was busy even though I had the day off. I did walk 3.5 mi but no other workout. So today, decided I would combine X10 with the To The Max. I opted for the double low impact + the Less Impact premax of TTM. I was mess by the end; sweat dripping everywhere. Before Cathe's low impact workouts, I never knew low impact could be so tough. I struggled a bit but I made it. This evening I need to tackle the BBW.

Completed TTM and BBW. I put BBW in after the 30/20 segment then did the rest. I'm starting to get that "good" burn in my thighs and butt!

Beth

To the Max Done!

Wow! Love this workout! I really don't love the BBW so I did 100 walking lunges and 100 hip thrusts instead.

Tomorrow is MMA Boxing. I don't really love this workout so instead I'm going to run for 45 min (about 4 miles) and then do the one section of tonique and abs.

Good night all!

Good Tuesday Evening Everybody!

Today is my rest day, but I thought I would check in to say Hi!! I will do do TTM & BBW tomorrow. I so wish that I could do my workouts in the a.m. before work, but I currently get up at 5:10 on a regular work day, so getting up at 4 or even earlier would really be too difficult. It's just hard to keep the momentum going some evenings when I get home from work, and the thought of going into the basement to workout just isn't all that appealing by 7 or 8 p.m. I do it because I love it, and I am so encouraged by everyone else who has already completed their workouts for the day.

This is a tough rotation, but with the help of everybody I know I/we can do this. As Cathe has said, "if you don't feel it, it's not working"!!!! Well baby, I sure am feeling it. Have a great restful night, and work hard.

Mary

Good Morning Ladies

Just finished MMA Boxing and those dreaded 300 lunges. I did MMA with my boxing gloves and honestly our legs must be getting stronger because the lunges weren't as bad as the first time. I will still be sore and I am shaking but I got through them "a little" easier. I can't say it enough....this wouldn't be possible without all of you.
Have great day and great workout!!!!

I'm a week behind most of you (just started Monday) so today was Pyramid Upper Body and the dreaded 300 walking lunges with 8-pound weights! Somehow I made it through! I was a drippy mess afterwards, but it felt great. My dog was staring at me like I was crazy when I kept lunging back and forth from the bottom of the basement stairs to the sliding glass door. I think I let him out and back in 2 or 3 times. Please tell me 300 lunges means 150 per leg, right? If not, I need to do it all over again, which would not be pretty.

yesterday was busy even though I had the day off. I did walk 3.5 mi but no other workout. So today, decided I would combine X10 with the To The Max. I opted for the double low impact + the Less Impact premax of TTM. I was mess by the end; sweat dripping everywhere. Before Cathe's low impact workouts, I never knew low impact could be so tough. I struggled a bit but I made it. This evening I need to tackle the BBW.

I don't know how you survived both X10 and To the Max!!! Nice job!

Today was TTM .. which I broke the plastic on for the first time. Holy crap - I know why it is named to the MAX .. since that is where my HR was for nearly 30 mins of the workout. Did the BBW, then the core and short stretch.

My legs are fried after X10 yesterday and FlexTrain the day before!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.