Nov 09 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This November rotation will shock your body with a different program protocol each week. One week lighter, one week moderate to heavy, one week heavy and the final week is a circuit mixture.

Week One

Mon…..Power Hour
Tues….Step Works
Wed….. Sts Plyo Legs (week one) plus Coremax segment one
Thurs…..Brisk power walking for 50 minutes
Fri…..Muscle Endurance
Sat……Walk and run intervals for 35 minutes
Sun….OFF

Week Two

Mon…..Pure Strength (any one of the upper body)
Tues….Kick Punch and Crunch
Wed…..Pure Strength (the remaining upper body)
Thurs…..Indoor cycle class or bike hills outside for 50 min
Fri…..Pure Strength (the lower body)
Sat……Step Jam
Sun….OFF

Week Three

Mon…..Gym Style (choose one of the upper body workouts)
Tues….Kick Max
Wed…..Gym Style (lower body )Plus ab circuits plates and weights
Thurs…..Maximum intensity cardio
Fri…..Gym Style (the remaining upper body workout)
Sat……Imax 2 plus ab circuits med ball
Sun….Off

Week Four

Mon…..Body Max two
Tues….Imax 3
Wed…..Boot Camp
Thurs…..Low Impact Step
Fri…..Step Jump and Pump
Sat……Coremax Seg 2
Sun….Off

Thanks Cathe, this rotation looks awesome! I really appreciate you taking the time to put together a rotation for us catheletes. I know things are very busy and hectic for you right now. Take care of yourself!;)

Hugs!

Nora

Cathe,thank you so very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to provide us with these rotations.
Unfortunately I still can’t lift anything heavier than 10 to 15 lb; my back is still messed up. I still like to check out your rotations every month. Hope your kids are feeling better soon.
Take care,

Thank you so much for taking time out for this rotation Cathe! This is perfect and fits in with what I have been doing lately. :)

Have a great day!
Heidi

The workout looks great! Thanks! I wanted to download it using the workout manager but I didn't see it there - do I need to look for it in a different place?

Thanks so much for setting up this rotation. I can see that your schedule is crazy right now and really appreciate you taking time to do this.:D It looks really fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.