Not yet pre-ordered!!!

TG007

Cathlete
Congrats to those who have pre-ordered! I’m ever so jealous and in agony because of the indecision!

Because we’re moving overseas this summer and the new series will not be out until later in the year I'm thinking maybe I should try to move with the time and order digital downloads for the LITE series. After all, I'm reading eBooks! That's digital :) hahaha)

So far I only have DVDs and have no idea how to operate digital downloads. Should I order both just in case the digital downloads don’t work for me?

Anyone ordered both ? (not on demand but digital download). Any thoughts? Any suggestions?

I almost always get downloads these days. Super simple to use, store & you have it forever. You cannot scratch up a download on your computer or on a thumb drive. A lot of instructors just sell the thumb drives now to be more eco-conscious.
When Cathe begins to have her famous premixes offered through downloads, I will not be going with DVDs. But, for now, in order to have access to these, it's DVDs or OnDemand/streaming.
So for LiTe, I had to go with the DVDs, although for programs where premixes aren't a factor (STS) or not as much of a factor (FlexTrain, most of Strong & Sweaty), I have the downloads only.

Hope this might help. .....so excited for this series!! When you're moving, you will appreciate what you have digitally as it does not need a box to be packed in!

I live outside the U.S. and have ordered downloads since Cathe came out with them. Very happy to have them.

I agree about some DVDs premixes are not a factor then downloads only is ok. I actually never used premises before until lately. They are quite good!

I almost always get downloads these days. Super simple to use, store & you have it forever. You cannot scratch up a download on your computer or on a thumb drive. A lot of instructors just sell the thumb drives now to be more eco-conscious.
When Cathe begins to have her famous premixes offered through downloads, I will not be going with DVDs. But, for now, in order to have access to these, it's DVDs or OnDemand/streaming.
So for LiTe, I had to go with the DVDs, although for programs where premixes aren't a factor (STS) or not as much of a factor (FlexTrain, most of Strong & Sweaty), I have the downloads only.

Hope this might help. .....so excited for this series!! When you're moving, you will appreciate what you have digitally as it does not need a box to be packed in!

I agree about premixes. Now that I start using them I like to have them.

I'm not an on demand subscriber either :)

I have ordered both. I do not want to miss out on premixes.

I am not a demand subscriber at this point. Too many things on my plate right now.:)

Finally late at night on June 1st I've decided to order both DVD and Digital Download!
Now I have to see how the international shipping works.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.