Not all of Cathe's Downloads are compatible with the Workout Blender

Barbara P

Cathlete
who knew? I just figured if it was a Cathe download, it would be compatible.

I purchased (among others) Upper Body Split as a download specifically for the Blender, I own it on DVD already. It won't import to the blender. I asked about it and was told it wasn't supported.
I also noticed someone else posted the same issue with Leaner Legs (hmmm wonder if any from the CTX series works).

I asked them to give us a list of all downloads that are not compatible.

Here is a link to the thread where they told me this.

Beware.

here is the thread I posted on:
http://cathe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2054241&posted=1#post2054241

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it a "glitch" and that all downloads should be working in the blender as they work through the issues? If that's the case, I don't think it means there are downloads that aren't compatible. Or am I misunderstanding?

I think as of right now, there are some that are not compatible because of the file format.

they are working to make them so. But they are currently not compatible.

I suggested that instead of burying this information in other threads that they create another thread titled something like "current unsupported titles" and list them there and they can update as needed.

I don't want to download a workout until I can load it in the workout blender. That is the only reason I would purchase a download. I have every workout already on DVD (or VHS for the real old ones).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.