No Sound in Shop Cathe Video Clips

JamieLee

Ever since that malware strike affected the boards I haven't been able to hear the sound on the video clips both on the Shop Cathe site as well as the video tab on the main site. The timing is probably coincidental; it is just when I noticed it. Has anyone else been having a problem with the sound? My computer is playing all other types of audio so I think it is directly related to these videos.

Thank you,

Just tested and everything is working fine. The shop.cathe.com server is completely different from the server that had a malware issue. I would suggest cleaning your browsers cache. This might solve your issue.

Thank you for your help. I have cleared the cache but there has been no change. Is there anything else I can try? Thank you.

Jamie

Unfortunately, no luck. I wish it was something easy like that (regardless of how dumb I'd look :D) Any other ideas?

Thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate it.

I don't know why but the sound is working again. I haven't changed anything... Hopefully it will last. Thank you so much for your help; I truly appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day!
Jamie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.