No Rotation? No problem.

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Since all of us love Cathe and look forward to the new workouts so much, I thought it would be nice for us to be supportive and design/post our May rotations, that way we can stay on track, get new ideas, and give Cathe a break.

I think that sounds like a great idea! I need to loose a few lbs. my eating has been awful lately and it only seems to get worse. I was looking at 2 older rotatoins a fat loss one and butts and gutts since my abs are where I gain ALL my weight. I'd love other suggestions! This morning I did a tabata workout, Breathless Body. I"m thinkin of doing weights tonight maybe STS Total body... we'll see.

Nice idea! I love seeing what other people come up with. I pretty much make my own. This month a friend and I went together and each did 2 weeks, and started on Monday.

Mon
Power Hour Tue
Imax 2 Wed
Muscle Max Thur
Intensity Fri
Muscle Endurance Sat
Hiit Sun
Rest

Mon
Butts & Guts Tue
Low Max Wed
Total Body Tri Sets Upper Thur
Step, Pump, & Jump Fri
Lower Body Blast Sat
Slide N Glide plus 30 min cardio Sun
Rest

Mon
Maximum Intensity Strength Tue
Step Blast Wed
Crosstrain Express-Upper Body Thur
Kick, Punch, & Crunch Fri
High Reps Sat
MMA Kickbox Sun
Rest

Mon
Pyramid Upper Tue
Pyramid Lower Wed
LIS Upper Body Trisets Thur
Drill Max Fri
Muscle Max Sat
4DS Kickbox plus walk/jog/bike Sun
Rest

My cardio days are subject to change though, dependent on weather. If it's a nice sunny day I like to get outside, although I sometimes just add a 30 minute outdoor cardio to a weights day. :)

ETA the days didn't come through except Mondays, but obviously that is the day of the week I started with; rest day is always on Sunday for me.

Thanks Jill/Pedmom

Thanks Jill for your awesome rotation. I've been looking for some inspiration, and I'm looking forward to trying out your rotation.

My cardio days are subject to change though, dependent on weather. If it's a nice sunny day I like to get outside, although I sometimes just add a 30 minute outdoor cardio to a weights day. :)

Me too, the weather is changeable right now. I had a 80 degree day and now its 59 degrees and raining. I like to get outside as much as possible, its so good for my vit. d level.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.