No more excuses not to workout

Cheshire Cat

Cathlete
I'd just like to say a BIG THANK YOU Cathe for the beginner/intermediate workouts you've done.

There are some days when I have PMS or I come home from work after a bad day and I just haven't got the energy or the inclination to work all-out and these w/o's come in real handy.

I feel I have every corner covered now from your collection - I have strength, endurance, step, non-step and now the beginners stuff (particularly for those off days).

You look after us all too much!

Now there's no excuse not to workout x( Hmmm....Maybe I should take that thank you back :p

I agree with you wholeheartedly. During the past year and a half, I'd purchased a few Cathe workouts. I had no problem with her strength videos, but her step routines were a bit overwhelming to me. I purchased Basic Step and Body Fusion and was really glad that I did. Basic Step familiarized me with Cathe's moves and cueing - and I haven't looked back. I've also purchased High Step Circuit and High Step Training. I'm slowly adding to my collection and have preordered the newest series of workouts. The fact that they will be "advanced" doesn't intimidate me as it may have in the past. I truly believe that Cathe has fostered new fans by taking the time to make beginner/intermediate workouts.

:)

Me too...thanks Cathe! I have to admit, it seems kind of surreal to do a beginner's tape with Cathe...but there have been days when I was SO glad to have it.

I wish I'd had it when I first started learning Step...would have made it so much easier to learn. :)

Completely agree with everyone...said it better than I could.

Now I just gotta buy me some more t-shirts:7 :+

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.