Nike Training Air Max Fusion

Shericbuck

Cathlete
Looking for advise. Does anyone workout in this shoe? I just purchased them yesterday but still not sure. I have not worked out in them yet

I cannot buy Ryka locally, but I am thinking about ordering them to compare.

Any thoughts.

I know there is a previous thread about the Ryka shoes. Sounds like a great shoe.

When doing Cathe workouts...I am currently jumping around on pad/carpet in the basement.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sherry

I just bought these on Saturday and used them for the first time this morning with Cardio Leg Blast and I love them!!!

I was looking for a pair of cross trainers usually I wear Asics especially for running but the Nike Air Max Fusion were on clearance so I thought I would give them a try. They are sooo soft and so light and comfortable they are perfect for me especially with jumping and stepping. I'm now thinking that maybe I should of bought 2 pairs of them.

I workout on a wood floor with workout mats on top and had no problems at all.

...Cheryl

Cheryl, Thanks. Glad you had success with them.

I tried mine out yesterday with Rockout Knockout (man did I feel like I had two left arms & feet when the drills came along.....Gotta practice) I finished that workout feeling disappointed in myself. Ouch! My DH was laughing telling me not to step on my lip from pouting.

Shoes.....I workout on carpet and felt like my feet kept sticking to the carpet. Honestly I put them back in the box. Yes they are light and soft. Maybe I should give them another try - I love Cardio Leg Blast.

Yes, I would buy two pair.....they are here one day gone the next. That is why I bought these. The ones I loved no longer exist.

Thanks for your comments....
Sherry

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.