Nighttime eating for the 24th

Cathlete
Hi and Happy Thanksgiving! I most likely won't post tomorrow. I ate cereal and a small pack of pretzels last night.

Today, it is all down hill. I am going to my mil with a pie and cookies. So, I am going to try hard, but not too hard?

By the way, does anyone mind going to a weekly post so it is easier to keep track of our comments? Thanks, Melissa

Hi Melissa, I don't mind!!!
Happy Thanksgiving too! For me I will try to keep control of my food, I've working out so hard that I really want to see results. But for Chritmas I will not worry. We travel to Texas, so there is 7 days that I don't workout and eat what I don't cook.

Well, last night I did prety good, after dinner only a cup of tea and half bar of L'A'RABAR and 2 big glass's of water.

Have a good day...

Hi!
Weekly posts will be great--what day/night are you thinking about? Last night I did much better after dinner--only an apple after two small slices of pizza. We'll see what tonight brings. I'm going to be cooking, so I'll try hard not to taste and sample--especially the sweets!! I didn't work out today, and I probably won't tomorrow, but I'll get one in on Friday. I'm trying not to overdo the eating so that I won't do much damage since I'm not working out much this week. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Valerie

Valerie and All, Sorry if I was confusing about posting weekly. What I meant was to post every day but run the thread for a week rather than starting a new thread daily. This confusion is basically how I do everything. I already ate a gingerbread cookie and coconut cream pie at mils house. My pants are tight and it isn't Thursday yet. Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.