Nightime Eating for Nov 23

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I ate cinnamon harvest cereal and a charms blow pop last night. I fell asleep at 9:15, otherwise I proabaly would have had more. Eunice, When I bake I end up eating a lot too, this is my excuse for not baking. Starting next week, I will make cookies and junk for Christmas, so we shall see what the will power is like when the shortbread cookies are in the oven.

Melissa

Hi Girls!

I did good last night until I crawled into bed and DH decided to join me with a bowl of chips and dip:confused: So of course I had to sample some and then i went to sleep! LOL

Lori:)

I know Melissa,
That's my mother-in-law's job, for Dec. she always have all this kind of desest, imposible to resist.
I'm so proud of my self, last night I did prety good, after dinner I had cantaloupe and a yogurt a cup of tea, before I went to bed I had half of cup of hot milk.
And that was it..
For Thanksgiving I'm planning on doing Sweet potato Pie. I got it from Martha Stuart, and looks prety good not a lot of stuff, simple I hope little bit healthe as well.
Have a good day everyone...

Hi Melissa, Lori and Eunice!

I did ok last night - had some raisins & almonds and hot chocolate after dinner. I wasn't hungry, it's just a habit I need to break! On a more positive note; I did not eat too many. :)

Workout this morning was kettlebell training and this evening is going to be a bodyweight circuit. My friend is using me as her guinea pig; she's studying to be a personal trainer. I'm looking forward to the workout and hopes she kicks my butt!

I tend to sample what I bake...I need to make sure it tastes good! ;) How about we set a goal to not eat as much of the baked goods if that's what gets you. Set a reasonable limit. Ask ourselves - 'what do we want more?'

Have a great day! Better get back to work.

Lori, I would have eaten the whole bag of chips.Forget the bowl. Shirl I would have eaten the whole container of almonds. This is my problem with things that are hand to mouth. There is nothing more relaxing than mindless eating.

Eunice, Thanksgiving is all food all the time. I can't wait. Melissa

Hello Ladies!
Melissa, I'm sorry--I don't know where I got the notion that you were from Alabama! I must have read someone else's profile by mistake! Sorry about that!
Last night I did better--after dinner, I had a handful of grapes. I think if I can get in the habit of either not snacking or having a small, healthy snack, then I will break the bad habit. I agree with you, Melissa, about the mindless eating. And with Thanksgiving coming up this week, I also need to resist too much sampling of my cooking! Usually I bake late at night, and of course this is the worst time of day to be sampling goodies. I plan to do much better this holiday than in past years!
Hope you all have a great evening, and I'll be back to check in again tomorrow!
Valerie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.