Next DVD's to buy?

simach3

Hi, everyone. I'm a new user on these forums and find all of your posts quite helpful. However, after reading so many posts about the different DVD's, I'm not sure which ones I should get after BS/BF. In your opinion, if I could only get one cardio and one strength DVD out of the following list, which should I get?

Power Hour+ (PH, MIS, BM)
Pyramid Upper/Lower
Low Max
Gym Style
K,P&C

I thought that it would be best to get LM as I don't like high impact (at least not yet :) ), and possibly PUB for building muscle size and endurance (2 bangs for the buck). However, after reading opinions on PH, I'm not sure anymore. Please let me know your opinions on these, or for that matter, better choices than what I've put down.

Thanks Greatly! :7

From what you've listed, I'd get Low Max (since KPC does have a significant amount of intermediate impact) and Pyramid Upper / Lower Body. The premixes available on PUB/PLB are such that you can customize your upper and lower body workouts to your time constraints / availability, as well as hitting strength vs. endurance goals. There are also premixes on Low Max where you can do the same customizing.

A-Jock

I agree with A-Jock's suggestion! Low Max is low impact, lots of fun, and you get a pretty good leg workout too! The pyramids are invaluable for building strength and endurance. Excellent choices!

Renee

Thank you all for your input. I'll get ordering right now! By the way, what would you suggest that I get next?;)

Out of the ones listed, I'd suggest Power Hour plus DVD.
Otherwise, I might suggest Boot Camp / Muscle Endurance DVD.

Thanks so much everyone! I'm VERY new to Cathe and am finding myself enjoying working out :eek: I find it hard to believe that I actually LOOK FORWARD to doing her workouts since, well, they are considered exercise :) I only have her step cardio so far, but I really like it. I just hope that I like her other types of cardio as much.

Cheers!

If I HAD to choose PUB/PLB for sure and then LM or KPC. You get another great ab routine at the end of KPC.
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.