Next DVD's to buy? Need to prevent boredom!

CassBHealy

Cathlete
Ok, sorry if this is a "repeat" question but I was hoping to buy some DVD's soon and could use some help. I started off with no step experience at all and bought the following DVD's from Cathe:

Low Impact Step (know it 100% now)
Kick Punch Crunch (only did the FitTv version)
Cardio Hits (know Power Max and Step Fit, haven't tried other one)
Low Max (have not done yet).

First, are there any cardio DVD's that are not Step I should try? Is there enough on the Kick Punch Crunch DVD to warrant buying it? (Again, I have done this on FitTV). I am looking to prevent boredom! I do my weights separately, so I try not to incorporate them into my cardio. Any Step DVD's I should be doing before attempting Low Max?

Any ideas? Your feedback would be much appreciated!
Cass

There is definitely enough on the Kick Punch Crunch DVD to warrant buying it. You also get Legs & Glutes, many premixes and the music is great. I've only done the Fit TV version as well but I always feel like I want more. If you've done Power Max and Step Fit and know Low Impact Step 100% now, I think you could give Low Max a try. Don't get discouraged if you don't get it the first try. If you got it on the first try, it would probably get boring. Half the fun is in getting there. You should also try Step Works on the Cardio Hits DVD. It's a lot of fun and one of my favorites of Cathe's step.

Marcy

>There is definitely enough on the Kick Punch Crunch DVD to
>warrant buying it. You also get Legs & Glutes, many premixes
>and the music is great. I've only done the Fit TV version as
>well but I always feel like I want more. If you've done Power
>Max and Step Fit and know Low Impact Step 100% now, I think
>you could give Low Max a try. Don't get discouraged if you
>don't get it the first try. If you got it on the first try,
>it would probably get boring. Half the fun is in getting
>there. You should also try Step Works on the Cardio Hits DVD.
> It's a lot of fun and one of my favorites of Cathe's step.
>
>Marcy

Marcy,

Thanks so much! I will try Step Works tonight, since I think it is rated a bit easier than Low Max. You seem to know these DVD's really well. Is there another non-step w/o other than Kick Punch Crunch?

Cass

I haven't tried it but there is Cardio Kicks or Kick Max of which I've done the blasts and the leg conditioning drills (you will feel these the next day). I haven't done all of Kick Max, only what is on Hardcore Extreme #3. Have you looked at the video clips of the DVDs?

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.