Newsletter

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Not sure where else to ask.

This week and last week, I didn't get a news letter. Checked my junk and spam, as well, but it's not there.

I thought maybe I unsubscribed by accident, but went to subscribe again, and it says I already am. How do I get my stuff back?

Help!

Nan

There are two main causes that stop you from receiving an email. #1 is your Junk Folder. #2 is your ISP or email host provider. If our newsletter didn't end up in your Junk Folder then I your ISP is probably thinking our Newsletter is spam an blocking it before it gets to you. I would start off by contacting your ISP or email host provider and asking them if they are blocking our Newsletter.

There are two main causes that stop you from receiving an email. #1 is your Junk Folder. #2 is your ISP or email host provider. If our newsletter didn't end up in your Junk Folder then I your ISP is probably thinking our Newsletter is spam an blocking it before it gets to you. I would start off by contacting your ISP or email host provider and asking them if they are blocking our Newsletter.

Ok, Thanks!! Let me find out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.