News I Had To Share With You

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Cathe,

After 8 months of trying and DH and I waiting patiently my DD and her DH are going to have a baby. They told us in January and we weren't allowed to tell anyone until March. It is due in September. On April 30th we find out if its a girl or boy. Just wanted to share my news.

Hi Roxie 1965,
That's great news, both 1st grandchild & their new house! Again congratulations to both you & your family:D
Cathy

double congrats again....new grandbaby and new house for new grandbaby.....wow....that's double awesome....lol:)

I'm so excited for you! Being grandparents is a really fun experience. Hope everything goes just perfectly. Enjoy and keep us updated. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.

Oh, just you wait! You're in for the fun of your life! I have three grandkids and they make me laugh/smile every time I see them! CONGRATS Grandma & Grandpa!!!! (We are Nana & Papa! :D)

Thank You everyone for the congrats.

Debbie-we haven't decided what we want to be called yet but nana is what I am thinking I want to be called.

Thank You everyone for the congrats.

Debbie-we haven't decided what we want to be called yet but nana is what I am thinking I want to be called.

Call me siily, but I just love it when they say, "Nana!"...it just sounds so cute coming out of their lil' mouths...even my 10 year-old GD! :)

Call me siily, but I just love it when they say, "Nana!"...it just sounds so cute coming out of their lil' mouths...even my 10 year-old GD! :)

We all called my grandmother Nan and her real name was Mae. My mom likes to be called Granny and I just can't go that one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.