Newport News

Conni

Cathlete
Does anyone have opinions on Newport News? I have my eye on some of their clothing but I remain unsure about the quality, sizing, etc...
Any input would be gratefully appreciated.

TIA

Conni

I have ordered from them and I do like their clothes, but to me basically the same as spiegel, newport-news is one of the same companies, they just all have different cataloges....... I just decided I like Victoria's Secret better....
So as far as the quality looks good to me, I have a black pair of dressy low-rise wide legged pants I bought last yr, I really like from them...... Rhonda

Personally, I think their clothes are garbage. I got a couple pair of jeans a few years back and they were like something you'd get at one of those nothing-over-$10 stores. Save your money.

Yes, I think they are the same company as Speigal, but maybe just a poorer quality one. I have ordered a few things from them and sent everything back. The fabric was thin and quality was bad!

I order from them a lot and love their clothes. If you follow the size chart, its right on, at least for me. I also love shopping at Victoria Secrets online.
Debbie in OH

The quality depends upon what you order. Everything including bathing suits are 100% returnable and all you have to do is slap the return label on the bag and drop it in a mailbox if you want to return something. Their customer service is excellent IMHO.

I ordered a dress last year and the identical dress was selling at Spiegel for twice the price. The stuff is not the quality of say, Land's End (their clothing seems to never wear out!), but hey, for the price, you can pick up some trendy/fun clothes to update your wardrobe without spending an arm and a leg. You get what you pay for, so don't expect Nordstorm or brand name quality.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.