New Yorkers?

Hi Iris! How does Carmine's sound to everyone? Big portions, reasonable price. Let me know what day & time (maybe 5:45) b/c I'll be coming from downtown. Ok w/everyone? Best, Kathy

Hi Debbie! I just know Cathe will be having special events taking place at her new gym some time in the near future when we ALL can have our shot at meeting her & finally put a face to all our names! I couldn't believe one night last week my DH mentioned that he's planning on taking me to Cathe's new gym to take some of her classes & he wants to work out in the weight room. My son wants to take a class too (for kids though). I can't wait. Kathy :D

Hi all,

We have 5 for our dinner @ Carmine's. I'll wait until Friday or Monday of next week before I make the reservations.

Can't wait to see you!!

Take care,

Iris

O.K.! The dog's all set so she won't have to cross her legs! Count me in-- love Carmine's! :9 See you on the 30th!

Gretzky aka Janice

RE: Dinner At Carmine's

Hi Janice, Nancy, KathyH and Susan,

I'm so excited about our dinner. I've set up a reminder on my pc at work and on Friday I will make the reservation. As for us finding each other - you can't miss me - I'll be the one with the cane - LOL.

Send me a PM with your contact info. I have most of them already.

Thank you dear ladies - see you all on the 30th!!

Take care,

Iris

P.S. I have something in my little creative mind as to what our background will be for our group pic! SSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Sounds great guys! Carmines sounds just fine. Thanks for making the reservations Iris. Let us know what time! Kathy, I would prefer 6:30 to 5:45, but I am flexible.

Shall I bring my husband's digital camera or will someone else bring a camera?

I keep editing this to add things. Just want to mention that if you try to recognize me by my picture, my hair is quite a bit longer now.

-Nancy:)

Hi Iris! I sent you 2 PM's. On the 30th I think all of us should meet outside of Carmine's b/c once you go inside you can get lost in the crowd! tee-hee!! Kathy:D

Hi All,

I've recieved all of your PMs. Spoke with Janice and Nancy - it was very nice to speak with them.

Called Carmines, made the reservation for the 30th - @ 6:00pm for 6 and I have the confirmation number.

Take care,

Iris

Its a small world after all! Faythe, we're going to have to try to meet up w/each other maybe for lunch over the weekend? Kathy:D

I'm so glad my post helped bring some cathite's together. I wish I was able to attend, but I will be at work until late. Hope you all have a great time. Post some photots.
Lizzy

Okay, New Yorkers (and New Jerseyites). If anyone wants to join us next Thursday, October 30 for dinner, who has not already told Iris that they will be attending, please speak up NOW so that the reservation can be finalized! :) Thanks.

Kathy-
good idea, but in case it's cold or raining, did someone say there is a bar we can meet at? We can all look for Iris who is very tall and will be using a cane. Looking forward to it!!
-Nancy

Hi Nancy! Yes your right in case of rain we can all meet at the bar. Perfect! Can't wait! Kathy

Hi all,

Just checking in with you - we still on for this coming Thursday at Carmine's? I made reservations for 6. Please send me a PM and let me know just in case your plans change.

Take care,

Iris

Waaaah, I WANT to come too! Have a great time and eat a bite for me and give everyone a BIG hug from me too!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Debbie,

You are most welcome to join us!!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I'll certainly take some pictures and post them here of our dinner at Carmines with our Cathe (she'll be there in spirit - LOL).

Take care sweetie,

Iris
:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.