New Workouts

lrusso

Cathlete
I can't wait for the new workouts, especially Great Glutes and Lean Legs and Abs. What new workouts are you most excited to get?

Step workouts. I want another Step Blast experience, love that workout.

Also the one with 10 in the title, can't remember the name. Seems like it will be so flexible, stuffed with useful exercises that can be added on to other workouts.

And I'm dying to see what classic sequences made the cut for the Best of Compilation DVD.

Clare

At first it was the kickboxing, then it was x10 then flex, then glutes....so I have decided I am actually looking forward to all of them!

I am looking forward to the full set :):):), blending some Hiit segment on the blender.

I am most excited for Great glutes, Lean legs and X10.

I'm excited to get some more low impact options. X-10 has one and isn't FlexTrain (is that the right name?) low impact. I also am excited to see what the Greatest Hits will be. It's coming soooooooon! Oh boy!

Mostly looking forward to the X10 Workouts. I definitely need something for those weeks when life is crazy busy and you want to work out but just don't have more than about 25-30 minutes to do it.

Excited to see the others as well! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.