New workouts...

Amysue

Cathlete
My husband just caught me sneaking a look at the newly posted photos of the Body Blast series. He said, "I don't know anyone else who is so excited about torturing themselves!" I thought, "Hmmm, I'll bet I do!"
Amy

Hehehehehehehe!!!!!! Yep.....you know a whole board-full, don't you??? ;-) Woo hoo!! I can't wait!!!

Hollie

Ha Sue! I bet there are a COUPLE of excited people here! Tee-Hee! Deb, you are just cracking me up. It sure didn't take much to change your mind on these new workouts, huh? BTW, my hubby enjoys seeing the new pix when they are posted. WONDER WHY!!!??? EVERY one of the gals look gorgeous!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind at all when I show him the new pix either, or share stuff on the forum with him. The only catch is that I have to spend the next 3 hours looking at car pictures. I guess it's fair? :(

Sara

Yeah, the girls look great, don't they? It is funny how we are all so looking forward to tripping when we are learning the new step video and getting all good and sore after doing the super sets, and all of the other great videos that CAthe is coming out with, huh?
My husband will for sure want to see what Cathe is looing like in this series! He absolutely loves her body, he has ever since he saw her in Power Max. Now he's just in awe, where before he just aksed, who's that, great body?!

Yep, I call my hubby over to the computer whenever there's new pics posted. He's as WOW'd as me (possibly more! ;-) ) I can't wait till the new DVD's arrive!

Kathy G

Funny...

...I talked incessantly about the pictures to my hubby last night and finally got him to look at a few. He was highly impressed by the one of Cathe in the side plank pose. He can't get over the definition in her abs after baby number two.

I'm expecting baby number two in November, so I need all the inspiration I can get!!! And boy oh boy does Cathe dish it out in heavy supply. I can't wait to use this series to get back into shape!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.