New workouts - Not here - Not happy

baylian

Cathlete
Anyone else pre-ordered and narry a sign of them or hint that they are on the way?

And NO ONE responding from SNM??

I am irritated to say the least ....

There are several thousand people who have not yet received their order, so it's nothing to worry about. It's going to be about another 6 days before everyone in the USA has received their order and several weeks before all International orders have been delivered.

I'm kind of surprised myself. I live in NJ and haven't received mine yet. I must add though, that I ordered at the very end of the presale. I wont start worrying until next week. As for now,I'm really looking forward to getting them.Maybe today when I get home from work they'll be there. Something to look forward to :):):)

I live in New Orleans and I have not recieved them yet either. I am hoping today when I get home they will be on my porch. HOPEFULLY!!!

I preordered in 3rd week of May, order #79650, am in PA and haven't received mine yet either :( Also hoping they'll be there when I get home from work this afternoon !

I just got mine today! Horray! Except I cant start them until Saturday now because I work 12 hr night shifts and its just too hard to work out on those days. If you all get them please review and let me know how you like them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.