New Workout Idea

Stacy

Cathlete
I was hoping someday you would consider a workout geared more towards the older population or those with some limitations. Specifically a low impact remake of Tabatacize that does not involve any jumping, twisting, alot of lunges which are tough on the knees for some of us or any moves that involve going to the floor and then standing up again repeatedly. I'm not sure what that leaves for exercises, but I'll leave that up to you! :) Of course if you were feeling really ambitious an entire "Golden Years" dvd set would be wonderful ;) By nature this may not be for everyone as some would consider this not intense enough but for alot of people this would be a great addition to their collection. I don't do any streaming so I apologize if something like this is already out there. I love my dvds! (Yes I guess I am aging myself there!) A nice chair stretch or a balance segment would be great as well. Though I'm actually not very old, I have had a surgery that leaves me with some limitations and as I get older I also suffer from vertigo so anything with spinning and getting up and down from the floor a lot makes me dizzy!! I do have your LITE set and some days I need something more "lite" than that! Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Specifically a low impact remake of Tabatacize that does not involve any jumping, twisting, alot of lunges which are tough on the knees for some of us or any moves that involve going to the floor and then standing up again repeatedly.
Yes, that sounds intriguing. I want a workout that is tough but gentle on my knees.

I don't know if you have the download options, but Cathe did make a live option of Cardio Leg Blast from X-train, but made it low impact. I love it!

I agree a Low Impact Tabatacize would be awesome. I can't do that one anymore either.

Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.