New video with high step

kdoherty

I was in Sportmart yesterday and saw the high step that included Cathe's new high step video. Was I seeing things? Anyone try it yet?

Kellie

Hi Kellie-if I am right, I think it comes with "Muscle Endurance"??? If so, it is great. One of my all-time fav Cathe's! It would be a great time for you to get the High Step since Cathe's new tapes are due out soon. She is incorporating the High Step with them. Have FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Ooohh. Gotcha. I didn't get a close enough look because there was a bunch of junk in front of the shelf it was on. I got excited because I thought the NEW video was in there. Since I knew the NEW workouts were only on DVD and not out yet, I should have known I was in fact seeing things.

It would be nice to have the high step. I have a step and I have a rubbermaid (unadjutable) stool that I use as a high step. I need something in between to use on the L&G workout. Someday....

Thanks!
Kellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.